We're so excited about our April issue and to feature the work of Hanna Rosenheimer as this month's featured flash fiction writer. She kicks off this month's Fightin' Words with the sweetest kitten and the single best word for:
1) The way your voice sounds so much better in the shower or car than at karaoke: Unfettered.
2) Seeing a movie you used to love: Reminiscence.
3) Your driver's license photo: Baby-butch.
4) Your sense of style: Lowkey.
5) Finishing a book: Triumph.
6) A smell that takes you back: Lavender.
7) Being embarrassed by something you're watching television: Unease.