Fightin' Words with...Caleb Michael Sarvis
Just in case you missed the news...our November issue is LIVE! It's filled with amazing work, including a short story by Caleb Michael Sarvis. Here, he kicks off November's Fightin' Words with single best word for:
1) What you're avoiding: Failure.
2) What you're thankful for: Wife.
3) The first frost-covered morning: Fuck.
4) Your sense of style: Forgetful.
5) Finishing a book: Hope.
6) Something that smells different than it tastes: Bedtime.
7) What you want: Tomorrow.
8) What embarrasses you: Dreams.